Whether you need guidance acquiring equipment, arranging transportation, meals, counseling, assistance with legal forms, or psychological evaluations, our knowledgeable and experienced social workers and counselors are on hand to assist with that and more. Stress and other emotions related to an injury, illness, or any life changing situation shouldn’t consume a person or their families and caregivers. We strive to find the most caring and sensitive social workers in the industry to attend to the patient’s physical and emotional needs. Their sympathetic and caring demeanor extends far beyond their education and training.
Our social workers and counselors are ready to help make adjustments and eliminate obstacles in any way possible by assessing many factors including, but not limited to:
- Social/Emotional factors associated with the illness
- Patient’s medical and nursing requirements within the home
- Available community resources to the patient
Serenity Home Health social workers are available to assist in many ways such as:
- Supportive counseling for patients and families
- Long and short term care planning
- Acquiring medical supplies and equipment:
- Wheel chairs
- Energy assistance programs
- Management of bills
- Obtaining community resources such as Meals on Wheels, transportation,
- Medicare and SSI/disability applications
- Legal help with issues such as power of attorney and conservatorship
When life changing challenges make it hard to know which way to turn, utilizing Serenity Home Health’s social work and counseling services will give you peace of mind knowing you’re making the best decisions.
"I had very good care with this health care service. I am pleased with them. I would recommend this service to anyone! If I need it again I would go through you guys again."Donna MullinAugusta
"All of the people who gave me home health care were very friendly, caring, knowledgeable about their services and willing to always listen to what I had to say or to answer any questions I had. Thank you for all your help in improving my overall health and all the advice you gave."Mack OrsbonWichita
"I have never been upset with any of the care I am receiving from you. My nurses are all very nice, I love them. They are all kind and respectful, thank you very much."Norma PearsonWichita
We pride ourselves on our quick response times. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns you might have and you will hear from us shortly.