The Wichita Business Journal has released its annual ranking of home health care agencies serving Sedgwick, Butler, Harvey and Sumner counties. The rankings are based on the number of patients served for 2009. Serenity Home Health has moved to 8th in the rankings, improving over last year’s 10th place ranking.
Serenity Home Health has grown to 93 employees serving 788 patients in nearly 18,000 home health visits. We are pleased to have the increase in market share in the home health care industry. The community in and around Wichita, Kansas is clearly taking notice that our organization is committed to its Mission and Vision. Thank you to our employees, our clients and families, our referral sources and the community in which we live.
No related posts.
- 10 Nov 2016Serenity Ranked 1st Out of More Than 12,200 Agencies Nationwide
- 11 Apr 2014Serenity Home Health Continues to Grow in 2013
- 25 Feb 2014Why “Referring Local” Matters
- 01 Apr 2011The Sandwich Generation | Issues In Talking To Parents
- 16 Dec 2010Serenity Home Health Growing