Medicare was liberal in giving top marks based on patients’ opinion scores, awarding four or five stars to 74 percent of agencies it rated. Of those, 2,152 agencies got five stars.
But for clinical quality, Medicare used a different formula that ensured three-star ratings would be most common. Only 27 percent of agencies received four or five stars. Just 286 agencies received the maximum five stars.
Only 30 agencies got five stars from both ratings systems
There are over 12,000 home health agencies in the United States, and Serenity Home Health is tied for 1st place! We are among the very few who have received a 5-star rating in both: patient’s opinion scores and clinical quality that are calculated by Medicare. Know that when you choose Serenity Home Health, you are choosing among the best in the nation!
Would you be interested in reading the full NPR article? Click Here to visit their website.
No related posts.
- 10 Nov 2016Serenity Ranked 1st Out of More Than 12,200 Agencies Nationwide
- 11 Apr 2014Serenity Home Health Continues to Grow in 2013
- 25 Feb 2014Why “Referring Local” Matters
- 01 Apr 2011The Sandwich Generation | Issues In Talking To Parents
- 16 Dec 2010Serenity Home Health Growing