A Little Bit About Us
We, at Serenity Home Health, wish to be a source of comfort and education to all those we serve.
Our Mission Statement
- We will strive to provide extraordinary, cost-effective care which exceeds the accepted standards of our industry.
- We will focus on patient perceived quality of life.
- It is our intent to help patients and their families attain and maintain the highest level of independent functioning possible and to allow then to remain at home for as long as safely possible.
- When progress plateaus or when the patient can no longer benefit from our services, we will assist the patient and family in their decision-making process and provide them with outside referrals as indicated.
- If a patient’s condition becomes terminal or when their disease is progressive and not responding to medical treatment, we will make every effort to introduce them to the Hospice philosophy and in conjunction with their physician, will make appropriate referrals.
We value excellent communication skills and those that desire to be a part of a team delivering the best care in the State of Kansas. We have high standards and strong performers; our team has been dedicated to all of these skills from day one.
When we care for a family member or friend, we care for you too. We are a team of supportive individuals who strive to make this process comfortable for everyone involved. We care for parents, spouses, siblings, grandparents and anyone we would consider family. We care for your family before, during and after caregiving.